Coconut shrimps. Coconut shrimp is a shrimp dish prepared using shrimp and coconut as primary ingredients. It can be prepared as a crunchy dish with the shrimp coated and deep fried, pan-fried or baked, and as a sautéed dish using coconut milk and other ingredients. It can be prepared and served on skewers.
Crispy Coconut Shrimp – fresh shrimp dipped in coconut batter, then rolled in an aromatic combination of coconut flakes, breadcrumbs and spices. So Decadent, So Exotic, So Tasty!! Coconut Shrimp are crisp on the outside with succulent juicy shrimp inside. You can cook Coconut shrimps using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut shrimps
- Prepare 24 large of size shrimps,clean,devained.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shreded coconut ,toasted.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumb.
- It’s 1 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 of oil ,enough for deep fry.
My coconut shrimp recipe is unlike any others that I've tried before. Coconut shrimp makes a fabulous finger food for a party, but can be prepared as a quick dinner too. The best and crispiest coconut shrimp recipe with jumbo coconut shrimp that is better than Red Lobster. These Easy Baked Coconut Shrimp are crisp, golden and delicious served a sweet and spicy apricot dipping sauce.
Coconut shrimps step by step
- Clan,devain shrimps ,pat dry,lightly coat with flour.
- Toast shreded coconut to lightly brown,mix with breadcrumbs,seasoning with salt and pepper ,mix well.
- Get 3 stations ready,floured shrimps,egg,shreded coconut mix.
- Dip shrimps in beat egg,coat with coconut ,do this step twice,arrange in container and bring to freez for 2 hour,this can help easy to fry.
- Deep fry until light golden and crispy ,serve hot with your choice of sauce ,mine easy with tartare :).
Set these out on a platter in front of some hungry guests and I guarantee they will. Coconut milk flavored with peanut butter makes a classic Thai-inspired, creamy sauce. When tossed with shrimp and bell peppers, it makes for an easy dinner! I feel that I've led you astray. An easy recipe for crispy Coconut Shrimp.