Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes. An Instant Pot is one of the best appliances you can own and making cabbage in it is the easiest and quickest, especially when you add smoked sausage and potatoes in the pot. First I discovered the Instant Pot cabbage, then the Instant Pot sausage, then started making them together (Instant Pot cabbage and sausage) and now here's the latest iteration in Making this cabbage, kielbasa and potatoes Instant Pot dinner is very easy! Not only does coconut oil, black pepper and Turmeric (called Golden Paste) taste good, the combination of those three ingredients is beneficial to your Chop the sausage and slice cabbage, and onion.
Slow Cooker Cabbage, Potatoes, And Smoked SausageFoodista. Sheet Pan Chicken Sausages, Sweet Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, and ApplesAidells. This recipe for Crock-Pot Cabbage, Kielbasa Sausage and Potatoes is delicious, easy to make and frugal too. You can cook Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 12 Ounces of Smoked Susage Slices.
- It’s 1 of Medium Onion Sliced.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Head if Cabbage Coarsely Chopped.
- It’s 1 Pound of Small Red Potatoes Quartered.
- You need 1 of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
An old fashioned recipe made new by cooking it in the slow cooker! RESOURCES TO MAKE Instant Pot Kielbasa Cabbage Potato Soup recipe and more. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by Could you make this in a crockpot? How do you make sausage and potatoes in a crock pot?
Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes instructions
- On saute settings, add olive oil and sliced sausage peices. Saute until lightly browned. Next add the onions and garlic. Lightly saute for about 1 minute..
- When finished add all other ingredients into the pressure cooker. Add salt and pepper to taste. A sliced up carrot would also be good and add some nice color..
- Pressure cook for 4 minutes. Let naturally release for 4 minutes. Finish with a quick release. Plate up and enjoy..
This is one of the recipes we rely on for busy weeks and the entire family enjoys this meal so much. Let's get started making Easy Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes! Everything blends together for an amazing flavor. Super easy way to cooking Instant Pot Cabbage (Pressure Cooker Cabbage)! Tender-crisp Butter Garlic Cabbage Wedges packed What we love about cooking side dishes like cabbage in Instant Pot helps free our hands and stove space for making our main.