Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans. Old School Barbecue Baked Beans – this simple recipe uses pork & beans and gets smoked on a BBQ Pit for hours to get that My mom was always in charge of making the beans for our family barbecues, and this recipe reminds of the barbecue baked beans. It has three…» These beans are loaded with bacon and kielbasa. Started on the Pit Boss and finished on the Pit Barrel with pecan wood smoke.
These instructions outline how to make homemade kombucha. For more in-depth instructions and tips, see the article above this. This gap will be used to load fresh charcoal and wood in during the cook so make sure it's facing an area open enough to swing a shovel or tree. You can have Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans
- It’s 3 lb of can of Bush's Original Baked Beans.
- You need 1 cup of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce (Honey Chipolte).
- It’s 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 small of Sweet Onion.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare 1 of Beacon.
- You need 1 of Shredded Beef/Pork.
- It’s 1 of Shot of Jack Daniels.
- Prepare 1 of Maple Syrup.
- You need 1 of Honey.
- You need 1 of The Kitchen Sink.
- Prepare 1 of The mother-in-law.
Bake those beans "low and slow" for some real old time tasting BBQ smoked beans. The BBQ Pit Boys show you how easy it is to do with thisrecipe. When I transferred to the meat department, I realized one huge can of generic BBQ beans was holding up an entire shelf of bacon. I pried it out one day when I was.
Kick ASS Loaded BBQ Beans step by step
- Most versatile and easiest recipe you will ever do… if 4 drunk and stoned college students can make this, so can you…You can cook it fast, slow, on the grill, or in the smoker! (for best results cook in smoker with big @$$ beef brisket and jalapeno poppers).
- Add beans to sauce pan (simmer) or crock pot on low setting if cooking low n slow..
- Dice your onion..
- Brown the ground sausage (do not fully cook, should be slightly pink since this will cook with the beans) Add in your diced onions while browning the meat (this releases their flavor DUH!!). When done drain half the grease..
- Add browned meat and onions in with beans..
- Add brown sugar (to taste)..
- Remember anything less than sweet baby Rays is a sin!!! On that note… Add BBQ sauce (to Taste). Honey Chipotle is the best! Gives the beans that BBQ taste with a sweet zest! You can you use whatever flavor of BBQ sauce flaps your chicken… If you want to go all out you can add individual ingredients that make up a BBQ sauce. Like I said this is a versatile recipe!.
- Add liquid smoke if not placing in smoker..
- Add in any additional items to taste/liking. I have added beer for a "hoppy" taste, bourbon (better be Jack Daniels), honey, shredded pork, shredded brisket, beacon… Go wild with it… if 4 stoned/drunk college students can make it why can't you? You can't mess this up!.
- Stir this sweet n zesty mixture of goodness! Simmer it (10-15 min), slow cook it (2-3 Hours), or if you're a real man (or wife of a real man) and you own one… stick it in the smoker (4 hours)! If you smoke this you will want to use a "lighter" wood such as Hickory, oak, or apple, or you can simmer it and throw in the smoker the last hour should you want to use "heavier" or "stronger" wood such as mesquite..
- Best served with friends, beer, (No, I don't smoke any more LOL), salad, and smoked beef brisket!.
Here's what you need: canola oil, chicken breast, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, BBQ sauce, tortilla chips, shredded cheese, red onion, tomato, bacon, fresh parsley, sour cream, avocado. As an Amazon Associate, Deep South Dish earns from qualifying purchases. Move over Beefy Baked Beans cuz there's a new Baked Bean King in town with a beefed up trio of meat – and a spicy kick. And if you happen to have some leftover smoked meat, it's right at. Baked beans are a traditional barbecue side dish dating back centuries.