Sunshine's Cocoa and Banana Pops.
You can have Sunshine's Cocoa and Banana Pops using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sunshine's Cocoa and Banana Pops
- You need 1 large of banana (peeled and frozen).
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of skin milk.
- It’s 8 of cubes of ice.
Sunshine's Cocoa and Banana Pops instructions
- in a blender, mix all ingredients.
- blend on puree, till every thing is well blended, make sure the ice is well blended…..it should be creamy . ( I used the ninja).
- now pour into popsicle molds, place them in the freezer , for at least 4 hours or more……..it make 6 depending how big your popsicle mold is. mine were the small molds….enjoy…….