Crockpot Chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Crockpot Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 4 of boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sweet basil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of small chopped sweet onion.
- It’s 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2 jars of your favorite alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 box of pasta.
Crockpot Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Spray your crockpot with nonstick spray like Pam. Place the chicken breasts, chicken broth, chopped onion, all the seasonings, olives and the mushroooms into the crockpot. Cook for 3 hours on high, or until the chicken falls apart..
- Add the 2 jars of sauce. I went with the four cheese alfredo sauce by Ragu..
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add tablespoon of sea salt and a tablespoon of oil to the water. Add pasta of your choice, i used rigatoni noodles. Once youve reached desired tenderness of noodle, drain it then add noodles to crockpot. Turn crockpot down to warm until ready to serve..