Easy Stir-Fry Sausages.
You can have Easy Stir-Fry Sausages using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Stir-Fry Sausages
- It’s 6 of chicken sausages (make crosses on two opposite sections).
- It’s 6 of champignon mushrooms — wash, pat dry, slice thinly.
- You need 2 of onions — slice them.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 tsp of mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of dashi powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
Easy Stir-Fry Sausages step by step
- Put oil in a pan. Using low heat, stir-fry onions until a bit translucent..
- Add sausages. Stir for about 2 – 3 minutes..
- Add sliced mushrooms. Add salt, dashi, honey, mirin, water. Increase the heat to medium. When the water has evaporated a bit, it is done..