Zesty Lemon and Rosemary Chicken.
You can have Zesty Lemon and Rosemary Chicken using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zesty Lemon and Rosemary Chicken
- Prepare of 1-2 lb chicken thigh or breast.
- Prepare 4 of sprig of rosemary.
- You need 1 of fresh Lemon balm leaves (or sub).
- You need 1 of favorite spices.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon zested.
Zesty Lemon and Rosemary Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line the bottom of your baking dish with the fresh lemon balm leaves. ( you can use Basil leaves , sage leaves , whatever you like!).
- Place your choice of chicken on top of leaves and season with your favorite spices..
- Place sprigs of rosemary between chicken pieces. Spread them out through out the dish..
- Spread you zest of half a lemon over chicken evenly..
- Cover and bake for 45 min to 1 hour depending on your choice of chicken. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through..
- You can remove the Rosmary and lemon balm leaves when serving. Enjoy!.