Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers. Sprinkle peppers with remaining Mexican cheese blend. So, why had I never attempted it? Simple, flavorful, full of protein and fiber, and entirely vegan and gluten-free!
You will need to wrap up each bell pepper individually. This gives them added protection from freezer burn. Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers are filled with chipotle-flavored rice, beans, and vegetables, then smothered with melty cheese and crunchy tortilla chips. You can cook Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers
- You need 6 of Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 2 cup of Spanish Rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1 packages of Lightly Life Mexican Crumbles.
- Prepare 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Green Chiles.
- You need 1 can of Black Beans (Drained).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Corn (Drained).
Start by par-boiling bell peppers in generously salted, boiling water. Turn them upside down to drain. These protein-packed vegetarian stuffed peppers are a delicious way to showcase seasonal bell peppers. I prefer halving the bell peppers lengthwise, rather than leaving them whole and slicing off the tops, because I find they fit more filling this way and it also creates more surface area for cheese.
Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers step by step
- Preheat Oven to 385.
- Hollow out the bell peppers and clean the inside..
- In a bowl mix Spanish rice, Lightly Life Mexican Crumbles, Black Beans, Green Chile and Salsa..
- Stuff bell peppers with mixture.
- Bake at 385 for 35 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese to top them off 15 minutes before they are finished..
Vegetarian stuffed bell peppers wth healthy ingredients like quinoa, and black beans. Instant Pot vegan stuffed peppers are a delicoius dinner idea. Vegetarian stuffed peppers with taco quinoa, black beans, and pecans made easy in the Instant Pot. This post was sponsored by the American. Recipe v Video v Dozer v.