Grilled BBQ Chicken🍗. BBQ Chicken cooked slowly on the grill, slathered with your favorite barbecue sauce – does it get any better? The Trick to Good Grilled BBQ Chicken. But chicken takes longer to cook than either hot dogs or hamburgers and loves lower cooking temperatures, so it's easy to mess up by under-cooking.
Not everyone owns a grill, likes to grill, or even knows how to grill. Grilled BBQ Chicken is a must have recipe for warm summer nights! Meaty chicken pieces are slathered in a tasty bbq sauce and grilled until tender and juicy with a deliciously crisp sticky skin! You can have Grilled BBQ Chicken🍗 using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled BBQ Chicken🍗
- It’s 1 of whole chicken.
- It’s of For brine one whole chicken.
- It’s 1 of star anise.
- It’s 3 pieces of laurel leaves.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need of For bbq soy sauce.
- You need 2 table spoon of soy sauce.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of ketchup.
We grilled the chicken for these bbq chicken bowls and served them with a delicious slaw and some black beans and GRILLED corn. This bowl is the perfect combination of warm + cold and also has the perfect balance of textures. Trust us, after you make this recipe for the first time. Grilled chicken is one of our favorite things to eat during the summer.
Grilled BBQ Chicken🍗 step by step
- (For brine) marinate chicken for one day cut the onion and garlic and mix it all together the Star anise, laurel lives and pepper in 2 cups of water and add soy sauce.
- Boil the brine for 2 minutes only.
- Put the whole chicken in the brine and cover, marinate for a day or night.
- After you marinate the chicken for one day or night remove the chicken in the brine and let it be dry.
- In one bowl mix 1/4 cup of soy sauce, minced garlic, pepper and ketchup and put 2 teaspoon of olive oil. Mix it all well together.
- Spread the sauce to the chicken evenly.
- Put the chicken in the grill and wait until it cooked for about an hour while turning each side every half hour. Enjoy.
It's got a great, lightly charred flavor and pairs perfectly with all our favorite seasonings. Grilled Hawaiian BBQ Chicken is quick and easy and the flavor is amazing! Served over grilled pineapple this is sure to be a hit! Best grilled and BBQ chicken recipes. See top marinades for moist meat and big flavor.