Sweet Potato Cupcakes. I made this Sweet Potato Cupcakes two days ago and it was the best treat for everyone at home. These Sweet Potato Cupcakes are moist, sweet, tender and downright delicious. And the Brown Sugar Marshmallow Frosting is amazing!!!
Grease a cupcake tin or line with cupcake liners, and set aside. Make the sweet potato puree by processing the sweet potatoes in a food processor. To assemble: Frost the cupcakes with the Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting. You can cook Sweet Potato Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Cupcakes
- You need 300 g of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 35 g of margarine.
- You need 50 g of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Nestle Brite or other cream powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Add sweet potatoes and vanilla, beating until combined. Add flour mixture; beat until combined Sweet Potato Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Add sweet potatoes and vanilla, beating until combined (batter will be thick). Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
Sweet Potato Cupcakes instructions
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into 2 cm slices. Put them into a pot of water and boil until soft. Drain water..
- Put the sweet potatoes into a bowl and mash them. Add the margarine and mix well, but make sure to add the margarine when the sweet potatoes are still hot..
- Add and mix the sugar into the potatoes with about 3/4 of the beaten egg. Add all other ingredients and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Prepare muffin cups and pour in the batter. Finally, using the remainder of the egg, brush it on top of each cupcake. Bake for 15 minutes and remove to a cooling rack. You can enjoy this treat hot or cold!.
Try a Sweet Potato Cupcakes recipe you won't be able to get enough of! Chopped pecans, powdered sugar, ground cinnamon and tasty cream cheese help give Sweet Potato Cupcakes even. For the sweet potato purée: You will need about two small- to medium-sized sweet potatoes to make two cups of purée. Sweet potatoes aren't just for side dishes. Turn them into a delicious dessert with this quick and easy cupcake recipe.