Two With Cheese Please..
You can cook Two With Cheese Please. using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Two With Cheese Please.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 of as needed Kraft singles (cheese).
- It’s 1 of as needed Smoked bacon.
- You need 1 of as needed 100% beef burger patties.
Two With Cheese Please. step by step
- The best way I like to do this recipe is by just preheating my/your skillet at a low temperature..
- Set your patties and bacon on a skillet and let your patties cook for about 10-12 minutes at your low temperature,let your bacon cook for 12 minutes before flipping your patties and bacon. You're going to want to cook your bacon maybe ten minutes before cooking your burger patties..
- Once you have flipped your patties, add a pinch of black pepper, and let the other sides of the patties cook for about the same time before seasoning. Pinch of pepper as well..
- Once both of your sides of patties are well done/ medium rare how ever you prefer you burgers, go ahead and add a slice of cheese to the side that just had been flipped so the cheese melts lovely ;b.
- Go right ahead and add your two strips of bacon for each burger..
- Your burgers should be done in about 45 minutes depending on your table size..
- serve your dish with some seasoned French fries and a cold chilled glass of Shasta cola ;).