Gourmet Breading Mix.
You can have Gourmet Breading Mix using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Breading Mix
- Prepare 16 oz of hidden Valley Ranch mix.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of pine nuts or pumpkin seed.
- You need 1 cup of potato starch.
- Prepare 1 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dry garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of paprika.
Gourmet Breading Mix instructions
- In a blender: Very specifically, place the panko bread crumbs in first, then add the pine nuts on top the panko. Blend until everything is mixed well. The nuts should drop perfectly into the center of blender and blend very easily. (If you put the nuts in first, you’ll make nut butter).
- Once blended pour the contents of the blender into a large, open container. Into the container add all other ingredients. Mix well..
- Remember: if you want a thicker breading, you can always double batter your food item!.