Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage. Pressure-Cooker BBQ Chicken & Smoked Sausage. My party-ready barbecue recipe is perfect on weeknights, too. With just a little prep time, you still get that low-and-slow flavor everybody craves (thanks, pressure cooker!).
The recipe uses chicken thighs, which can be browned (as dictated by the recipe) to draw out the deliciousness from the skin, or cooked within the Either way, a super delicious dish made quickly in a pressure cooker. The internal chamber requires only three to five wood chips (not included) to. Like to order smoked sausage in your favorite BBQ restaurant? You can cook Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage
- You need 2 lb of Smoked Sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 14 oz of Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
Smoked sausages are staples in most BBQ restaurants these days If you have a charcoal smoker, light lump charcoal with a chimney starter, and when they're light grey and starting to ash, pour them into the fuel chamber of your cooker. Pressure Cooker Country RibsOh So Delicioso. garlic salt, smoked paprika, oil, bbq sauce, bone, water. Pressure Cooker St Louis Cut Spareribs with Espresso Chipotle BBQ SauceDad Cooks Dinner. Make Butter Cookies No Eggs Recipes.
Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage instructions
- Cut your sausage into 1/2 inch slices and toss them in your electric pressure cooker pot..
- Pour water, Worcestershire, and liquid smoke over the sausage.
- Pour the BBQ sauce over top of the sausage making sure to coat each of them..
- Note: Not stirring it will help prevent the burn notice for those with a stainless steel pot. If you have a non stick pot, go ahead and mix it all together..
- Make sure the ring seal is in, place your lid on and the vent to the sealed position. Do manual high pressure for 5 minutes..
- When time is up do a quick release. Give it a good stir, and serve..
Hot smoking cooks the sausage whereas cold smoking does not. The longer you cold smoke, the deeper and richer the smoky flavour, this is not the case with hot smoking. The sausage smokehouse can be selected according to the technical. Pressure Cooker Red Beans are a fast, inexpensive, filling, and flavorful staple meal. It's a Louisiana tradition, but FASTER!