Gourmet Mushroom Risotto.
You can cook Gourmet Mushroom Risotto using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gourmet Mushroom Risotto
- You need 6 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 pounds of Mushrooms, halved and thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of Shallots, diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Arborio Rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dry White Wine.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of freshly ground Pepper,.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Chives, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
Gourmet Mushroom Risotto instructions
- In a saucepan, warm the broth over low heat..
- Warm 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in the mushrooms, and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Remove mushrooms and their liquid, and set aside..
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to skillet, and stir in the shallots. Cook 1 minute. Add rice, stirring to coat with oil, about 2 minutes. When the rice has taken on a pale, golden color, pour in wine, stirring constantly until the wine is fully absorbed. Add 1/2 cup broth to the rice, and stir until the broth is absorbed. Continue adding broth 1/2 cup at a time, stirring continuously, until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is al dente, about 15 to 20 minutes..
- Remove from heat, and stir in mushrooms with their liquid, butter, chives, and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste..