Tasteful steak & asparagus with avocado and corn 🤤. Transfer the garlic and herbs on top of the steak and baste the steak with the butter using a large spoon. Turn the steak on its side and cook to render off any excess fat. Plus marinades, sauces, gravies, and rubs to amp up the flavor..
Omaha Steaks is the original premier provider of quality hand-cut steaks, food gifts, seafood, wine and great side dishes. Tastefully Simple Official website and proprietor of the best-selling seasonings, sauces, dips and meals kits with clean labels and healthy living in mind. Steak purist as he is, hubs preferred his steak without this marinade and didn't use it. You can cook Tasteful steak & asparagus with avocado and corn 🤤 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tasteful steak & asparagus with avocado and corn 🤤
- It’s 6 of Cut steak.
- You need 2 of small bags fresh asparagus.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Kinder’s buttery steak house seasoning.
- Prepare of Weber Chicago steak seasoning.
- You need of Mrs. Dash salt free garlic & herb seasoning.
- Prepare 6 of cut & clean corn.
In hindsight I wish I would have followed suit. Thank goodness l at least used fresh garlic, but I think both the lemon juice and hefty amount of garlic powder contributed a strong, "off flavor," as one reviewer put it, that I just didn't care for – not so sure I liked the basil either. A favorite in Italy is Bistecca alla fiorentina, or "beefsteak Florentine style". The signature dish of Tuscany, of which Florence is the capital and where Chianti flows like the river Arno, this massive porterhouse is thickly cut, grilled over a wood or charcoal fire only until rare, seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil and garnished with lemon wedges.
Tasteful steak & asparagus with avocado and corn 🤤 instructions
- Clean steaks with warm water and marinate them in a bowl filled of Chicago steak seasoning & kinders buttery seasoning make sure to spread the seasonings and take off the excess seasoning on both sides..
- Cook them for 4 minutes on each side for about 3-4 turns each on medium high heat with butter to the taste to achieve well done.
- Boil your corn and cook the asparagus separate with 1 tsb oil and add 2 dashes of Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning. Cut a few slices of avocado and serve !.
Search recipes for your favorite desserts, appetizers, main dish recipes, and more. Find an array of easy recipes as well as home cooking tips, kitchen design insights and diet and nutrition information at Taste of Home Magazine. It sears the Steak and helps to keep the taste good. It can be tempting to test again and again on your Steak while it is cooking. Gently shake the bowl to see if the Steak is going.