McHugh's Slow Cooker Irish Coddle.
You can have McHugh's Slow Cooker Irish Coddle using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of McHugh's Slow Cooker Irish Coddle
- Prepare 1 lb of Irish Sausages/ Bangers, cut into thirds.
- Prepare 1 lb of Irish Bacon/ Rashers, cut up in 1" pieces.
- Prepare 1-2 of Onions, quartered.
- Prepare 1 lb of Potatoes of your choice, quartered.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of Carrots, chopped.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 4-5 Cups of Cold Water.
McHugh's Slow Cooker Irish Coddle instructions
- On a skillet over medium heat, brown the bangers and rashers. Remove them and let cool. Once the meat is cool, cut the sausage links into thirds and chop up the bacon..
- Put the quartered onions into the slow cooker..
- On top of that, place the bangers and rashers, followed by the carrots..
- Top it off with the potatoes. Add the parsley and pepper on top of the mixture..
- Pour the cold water on top of the mixture. Close the slow cooker and cook on low for 5-6 hours..