Baked vegetarian chili. Season chili with chili powder and pepper. Stir in the kidney beans, garbanzo beans, and black beans. An extremely easy and comforting vegetarian chili from Delish.com.
This vegetarian chili recipe is easy to make in the Instant Pot (pressure cooker), Crock-Pot (slow cooker) or on the stovetop. It's full of healthy veggies, lentils and lots of protein. Make it with eggplant, plum tomatoes, onion, garlic, zucchini, bell peppers, jalapeños, white beans, kidney beans, and cilantro. You can have Baked vegetarian chili using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked vegetarian chili
- Prepare 2 of large aubergine eggplants.
- It’s 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of chop colored bell peppers.
- You need 29 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 8 ounce of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 29 ounce of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dark chocolate cocoa.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoons of paprika.
Chef Jason Hill shares his best vegetarian chili recipe in this episode of "Chef Tips." Vegetarian recipes are popular for their health benefits. Slow cooker vegetarian chili is a cinch to pull together at the start of a busy work week. Serve straight-up, with cornbread, or over a baked potato — because with a chili this thick, rich, and hearty. Watch how to make the best vegetarian chili in this recipe video!
Baked vegetarian chili instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice the eggplant.
- Heat 1 stick of butter in a pan. Add the eggplant, onions, peppers, and mushrooms when butter is absorbed add the other stick and spices.
- Let simmer.
- When eggplant is done add tomatoes, crushed and diced simmer 20 minutes add tomato paste mix well.
- Pour half into a 9×13 pan.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Pour the rest.
- Add mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes let rest 10 minutes.
- Serve add jalapeño peppers to taste hope you enjoy!.
It's so easy to make with these simple ingredients and techniques. How do I serve vegetarian chili? If you want to enjoy it for longer, you can. Our collection of best vegetarian recipes including our favorite Chinese vegetarian recipes. I served these tomato baked vegetarian beans for family friends who are all vegetarian and it was loved by all.