Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes. You have your veggies, potatoes and meat in one pot! Just scoop into serving bowls when you arrive home. I don't cook much with cabbage but that We loved this meal!
Slow Cooker Kielbasa and CabbageBrooklyn Farm Girl Garden. Slow cooker potatoes, cabbage and kielbasa. Kielbasa, sauerkraut, apples, onion and potatoes are slapped in the slow cooker with a little broth and caraway and left to their own devices for I decreased the potatoes, cut them into small chunks, and put them on the bottom. You can cook Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes
- Prepare 1 link of kielbasa or other smoked sausage.
- It’s 2-3 of medium sized red potatoes.
- You need 1 can of green beans, drained.
- It’s 2-3 of carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2-3 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
Besides cabbage, throw in potatoes and onions to your slow cooker, alongside some beef kielbasa. I've made this kielbasa and cabbage slow cooker recipe a few times in the last month and we love adding carrots in it too! The ingredients are incredibly simple, you might already have everything in. Cabbage, kielbasa sausage, potatoes and carrots are cooked for several hours in the slow cooker with a few other ingredients to make for a tasty dish Pour liquid evenly over the top of the mixture in the slow cooker.
Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes instructions
- Cut kielbasa into rounds. Scrub and cut potatoes into equal sized chunks. Peel and chop carrots into chunks..
- Layer potatoes and carrots in bottom of slow cooker. Pour green beans on top. Sprinkle veggies with seasoned salt. Pour in chicken broth. Put kielbasa on top..
- Cover and set slow cooker to low. Cook for 4 to 5 hours, until veggies are fork tender..
A hearty slow cooker soup with potato, white beans and cabbage that simmers all day and fills the house with warmth and the smell of smoky kielbasa, anise seed and rosemary. The best way to warm up during the coldest part of the winter. The sound of an armload of fire wood falling into the woodbox. Cabbage and kielbasa in one dish, how can you resist? Discover a simple slow cooker recipe that puts a wholesome casserole on the dinner table.