Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs. Cilantro Lime Chicken Kabobs can be made on the grill or in the oven and are packed with flavor from a delicious homemade marinade with fresh cilantro, lime juice, garlic, cumin, and paprika. Pair it with this Watermelon and Avocado Salad or make these as meal prep to serve with this Mexican. Today I made for you my version of Cilantro Lime Chicken Kabobs!
The chicken was moist and flavorful thanks to the marinade it sat in all day. The taste is slightly salty from the soy sauce, a little tangy from the lime juice and rice wine vinegar, and has a. How to Make Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken. You can have Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs
- Prepare 1 packages of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 dozen of limes.
- Prepare 1 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 packages of skewers.
- You need 4 each of bell peppers any color.
Pound to even thickness: Pounding the boneless, skinless breasts to an even thickness will help the meat cook more evenly, so you don't have the extremes of raw and dry. Marinate: Marinate the chicken in an acidic. Chicken gets a quick marinade in lime juice and cilantro before grilling to perfection in this quick and easy, kid-approved dish! The amount of time it takes to grill your.
Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs instructions
- Put chicken in bag and coat with lime juice and diced up fresh cilantro. Let sit 2-4 hours to marinade.
- Open bag of skewers and get ready to put in order.
- While chicken is marinating cut up bell peppers about an inch square.
- Cut up limes to make each piece a quarter of the lime.
- Take chicken out of fridge and dice it into about one inch cubes.
- On each skewer layer bell pepper, chicken, lime, bell pepper, chicken, lime…. continue in same order.
- Fire up grill till ready and place on grill rotating about every 5-10 minutes till chicken is cooked through..
Cilantro & Lemon Marinated Chicken Kabobs. Cook the onions first so there's plenty of room on the grill for the chicken skewers. Brush the kabobs with remaining dressing. This recipe for cilantro lime chicken is marinated grilled chicken that's topped with a zesty cilantro lime sauce. The perfect quick and easy way to spice up your grilled chicken!