Air Fried Button Mushrooms.
You can have Air Fried Button Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Air Fried Button Mushrooms
- It’s 8-10 of medium button mushrooms, wiped clean and quartered.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Ranch dressing (optional).
Air Fried Button Mushrooms instructions
- Put all the dry ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and shake well..
- Dip the mushroom pieces in the egg then drop them into the Ziploc bag. Shake the bag to coat the mushroom pieces with bread crumb mixture..
- Shake off excess bread crumbs from the mushroom and place them in the fryer basket. Spray some oil onto the mushrooms and air fry at 400F (200C) for about 3 minutes. Flip the mush rooms and spray some oil again. Air fry at 400F (200C) for another 2-3 minutes..