Khandvi Spaghetti Tarts.
You can have Khandvi Spaghetti Tarts using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Khandvi Spaghetti Tarts
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 cup of Chickpea flour (besan).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafetida.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Yoghurt.
- Prepare of Salad.
- You need 2 cups of Mini Rocket leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mustard microgreens.
- You need leaves of Fried Curry.
- You need 1/4 cup of Crumbled feta.
- You need 4-5 of mini Khakhra.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Lime juice.
- It’s of Balsamic caviar.
- You need 100 g of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1.5 g of Agar powder.
Khandvi Spaghetti Tarts step by step
- Khandvi Spaghetti 1) Mix all the ingredients and make a sticky dough. Line the inside of the sev press machine with oil so that the dough does not stick to it. 2) Boil water with oil and salt just like for pasta. Press the spaghetti onto boiling water directly. The pasta will take about 10 minutes to cook. 3) Get them out and drain off the excess water and keep them aside in a bowl..
- Balsamic Vinegar Caviar 1) Start by first cooling the oil in the freezer or refrigerator. Do this in a tall glass so that there is more time for the droplets to get gold and set before they reach the bottom. 2) Put the balsamic vinegar and agar in a sauce pan and bring it to boil. Keep stirring it continuously. 3) Wait for a few minutes till the temperature drops to about 55 degrees C. 4) Fill the syringe with the hot balsamic mixture and expel it drop by drop into the cold oil. Do this to the.
- Salad assembly 1) Mix all the ingredients except the crumbled feta and curry leaves. Add the khandvi spaghetti to it and toss gently. 2) Serve on khakhras..