Beef Stew – Slow Cooker.
You can cook Beef Stew – Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew – Slow Cooker
- It’s 2-2 1/2 lb of top round beef roast.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow onion, peeled and cut into large chunks.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed.
- It’s 4-5 of large carrots, peeled and sliced in large chunks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb. of russet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1 in. chunks.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth or stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, dried thyme, dried rosemary.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of each cayenne pepper, smoked paprika.
Beef Stew – Slow Cooker instructions
- Cube up your beef, removing any large pieces of fat, into about 1 inch pieces. You can brown them on the stove first if you like, but honestly I don't bother to do so..
- Grease a large (6 quart) slow cooker and place all the ingredients in. Give it all a good stir, then place the lid on and set the heat to low for 6-8 hours, or until the veggies are soft and the beef is fall-apart tender..
- Serve immediately once it's ready and enjoy!.