Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian). Home » Recipes » Breakfast » Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel Sandwich Meal Prep Recipe. Adding cheese to the muffin tin eggs before baking them resulted in the cheese sort of disappearing. We prefer adding the cheese when making the sandwich.
Top one of the eggs with cheese and bacon. Place the remaining egg, yolk-side down, on top of the bacon. Transfer the eggs onto one half of the toasted. You can cook Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian) using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian)
- Prepare of Bacon or sausage patties or steak.
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need of Jelly optional.
Sorry, egg lovers, but the truth is I didn't come into this world with the egg gene. So, it took me a long time to have my first Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich. I am even a little embarrassed to admit, but it was only this year. Back when I was in high school, I would make my brothers bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches almost everyday.
Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian) instructions
- Cook bacon, I use the microwave or whatever meat you choose.
- Toast bagels, I used a toaster oven.
- Make an omelette or however you like your eggs.
- Put it all together add jelly or jam.
- Notes- this can be a dry sandwich, the jelly helps, or a breakfast sauce. Would like to see what you guys come up with leave me cooksnap, make it your own….
- Vegetarian style.
It had been a while since I've made them a good breakfast bagel, so I decided I'd make one while everyone is home for Christmas. I got a little fancier though and did an egg in a hole. A bacon, egg and cheese sandwich is a breakfast sandwich popular in the United States and Canada. The sandwich is typically made with bacon, eggs (typically fried or scrambled), cheese and bread. Or try making these bacon, egg, and cheese nachos.