Hazelnut Pie Crust (paleo).
You can have Hazelnut Pie Crust (paleo) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Pie Crust (paleo)
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of hazelnut meal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of arrowroot starch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of vanilla.
Hazelnut Pie Crust (paleo) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Put hazelnut meal, arrow root starch, cinnamon and salt in food processor. Pulse until no clumps remain. Add egg, coconut oil and vanilla. Pulse til coconut oil, egg and vanilla are well incorporated into a dough..
- Press dough into pie plate, bottom and all the way up the sides. Crimp the edges with fingers or press down with a fork..
- Blind bake using parchment paper filled with dried beans to weigh it down for approximately 7 minutes. Remove pie weights, and parchment paper and bake for an additional 5 minutes..