Slow Cooker Lasagna. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Lasagna. Slow Cooker Lasagna makes preparing lasagna easier than ever! No pre-boiling noodles and hardly any mess with the same great cheesy lasagna taste.
This slow cooker lasagna recipe is quick and easy to prep, and made with the classic ingredients we all love! A few months ago, I attended my first ever "Lasagna Fest". Or as the organizer called it. You can have Slow Cooker Lasagna using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Prepare of Meat Sauce:.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (29 oz.) of tomato sauce (or crushed tomatoes).
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need Pinch of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of each dried parsley, dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Cheesy Filling:.
- It’s 1 container (15 oz.) of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried basil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need of Other things you need:.
- You need 6-8 of lasagna noodles (not oven ready).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
Hundreds of home cooks agree that this slow cooker Italian sausage lasagna is the best and easiest way to make lasagna you'll ever try. Just pack the slow-cooker with four layers of sauce. A light and healthier version of lasagna with all of the traditional flavours, easy to make and comes together in minutes! Love your slow cooker even more when you cook this Slow-Cooker Lasagna!
Slow Cooker Lasagna instructions
- Grease your slow cooker well and set aside. In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and the beef. Cook and break up the beef until it is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat, if needed..
- Stir in the garlic and let it cook until fragrant, just a minute or so. Then stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and seasonings. Let this simmer for 5-10 minutes just to let the flavors meld together. Then remove it from the heat and set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, seasonings, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Set that aside..
- In the bottom of the slow cooker, spread about 1 cup of sauce…more if needed to completely coat the bottom. Place 2-3 of the lasagna noodles over the meat sauce, breaking them up to fit as best you can..
- Place about a third of the ricotta mixture over the noodles and spread it all over..
- Repeat this process. I get 3 layers altogether. After the last layer of ricotta mixture, spread over the last of the meat sauce. Top with the 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and the 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. At this point you could always place the lid on and store it in the fridge until ready to cook..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until the noodles are tender. Then scoop it out the best you can and serve immediately..
This slow cooker lasagna recipe gets its flavor from high quality cheese. Lower fat turkey cuts fat and calories, leaving you something healthy and delicious. Learn how to make Slow cooker lasagna & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Slow Cooker: slow cookers vary in size and shape. The Secret to Slow Cooker Lasagna Is Ravioli.