Quick and Easy Pizza. All Reviews for Quick and Easy Pizza Crust. This quick and easy pizza dough is fantastic with part whole wheat flour or all white flour; it's up to you. And it doubles, triples and even quadruples beautifully (see the notes in the recipe) and rolls out like a dream.
It's so incredibly easy to make – it doesn't require any special equipment or dough hook, and there's barely any No electric mixer or fancy pizza dough hook needed for this Quick and Easy Pizza Dough. Mix everything in one bowl, let rise for an hour, knead. A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. You can have Quick and Easy Pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Pizza
- You need 2 of and a half decilitre warm water.
- It’s 12 grams of yeast (1/4 of a package).
- It’s 200 grams of wheat flour.
- You need 100 grams of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of pizza toppings.
This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle. I am getting so hangry for pizza just writing this post. There is a super quick, incredibly easy pizza dough recipe that I have been using for the last year or two, and it's just time to share.
Quick and Easy Pizza step by step
- Add the warm water to a bowl and mix the yeast in..
- Now add the salt and all the flour to the mix and pound it lovingly with your powerful hands. The dough should be kinda wet and slightly liquid..
- Leave the dough for about 1 hour at house temperature (Put a clean towel over it).
- Smear a baking platform with the oil and prepare a glass or bowl of water to keep your fingers wet. Spread the dough out on the platform and form it to a desired size (you can make 4 small ones instead of 1 large pizza,if you like).
- This is the fun part for the whole family~ Decorate the pizza(s) with tomato sauce + your favorite toppings. I recommend pepperoni, ham, mozzarella cheese, corn, black olives and waaay too much oregano!.
- Put the pizza(s) in a preheated oven at 200 C (warm air setting) for about 12 minutes. Keep an eye on it/them. Enjoy!.
I'll admit, I have another whole wheat pizza dough recipe. Note: This is one of the few of my older posts with gluten in them. For a gluten free (and grain free) alternative, see this recipe for a paleo pizza crust. From easy, delicious recipes the whole family will love and inspiring DIYs to creative projects to keep kids learning, we're sharing our best advice and ideas to keep you busy at home. It starts with ground beef, which, upon closer reflection, I cannot think of any other time in the history of Pinch of Yum that I've posted a recipe that uses My Grandma uses English muffins for the bread, and keeps them in the freezer for quick and easy dinners!