Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker.
You can have Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker
- You need 1 lb of (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces).
- It’s 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- You need 1-2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 5 Oz of white mushrooms chopped or sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 6 Oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 8 Oz of (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles.
- It’s of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- You need to taste of Kosher salt.
Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker step by step
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours..
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins..
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!.