Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread. This nut and seed bread is quite unique in that it's not light, fluffy, and airy like your typical flour-based bread. This bread is not only vegan, but it's also paleo- and keto-friendly. Keto diets have been making the headlines recently, with more and more people trying them in an attempt to lose weight.
They are also vegan, paleo, and keto friendly. This low-carb bread and low-carb wraps will revolutionize your meal prep. If you're looking for a low-carb bread/keto bread substitute that is vegan friendly, this recipe might become your new favorite. You can cook Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread
- You need 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds.
- You need 1 cup of raw pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pea protein powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of psyllium husks.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tahini (room temperature).
Do you love low carb bread? Gluten Free Vegan Hemp & Seed Bread, Ground Flaxseed Bread, Grilled Breaded Tofu Steaks With Spinach Salad And Tomato Flaxseed Bread. This Pumpkin Seed Bread is perfectly dense and has a lovely earthy and nutty flavour! Vegan, gluten-free, no-knead, yeast-free and free from sugar.
Keto friendly vegan GF seed bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 f use parchment paper to line the loaf pan size 9 by 5 inch.leave 2 inches of extra parchment on each long side of the pan to remove the loaf easy after bake..
- In a mixing bowl whisk together seeds, protein powder, psyllium husks and salt.
- In a small bowl stir tahini and water.
- Pour tahini mixture over seed mixture and stir until they combined and thickened.
- Scoop the dough into the lined loaf pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 85-90 minutes or until the crust is hard. Remove the bread and let cool completely.
This bread keeps well covered in the fridge for a good few days. If not eaten on the day it's made, it's best toasted before eating. This grain-free, low carb, keto, vegan seed roast is bursting with flavor, light and easy to slice. Made with keto-friendly hemp hearts, flax seeds and nourishing fats. Great on its own as a keto snack or as a main dish for the family to enjoy.