sunshine 's grilled chicken kabobs. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! In Engish kabob and shish kabob are often used interchangeably to simply mean "shish kabob".
Grill your chicken until golden brown with light grill marks. Grilling Chicken Kabobs is easy, especially considering how quick chicken meat takes to cook. Since the marinade is smothered all over the chicken meat, you simply skewer on the meat and pr-heat the grill on High. You can cook sunshine 's grilled chicken kabobs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sunshine 's grilled chicken kabobs
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregnano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 medium of each -green , red , yellow and orange bell peppers cut into big pieces.
- Prepare 12 of -cherry tomatos.
- Prepare 6 of wooden kabob skewers (soak2hours).
Once the grill is hot, (it's important it is to prevent sticking issues) you place the skewers. These Grilled Chicken Kabobs are flavorful, juicy & easy to make! The chicken is marinated with Mediterranean spices, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. These grilled chicken kabobs are perfect for all of your cookout needs!
sunshine 's grilled chicken kabobs instructions
- mix frist 7 ingredients, add chicken breast , in a heavy-duty plistic bag ….marinate in refrigerator overnight. turning occasionally..
- soak skewers in water for 2 hours ……
- take chicken out of refrigerator, remove chicken from marinate, resving marinaed..
- ready to do kebabs, slice into big pieces ur bell peppers, placeing cherry tomatos, cubs of chicken pieses on skewers, bell peppers, one of each kind after a cube of chicken, ending with cherry tomato..
- now on a bbq grill, place them on , grill for 4 minutes truning to each side ..when truning the kebabs add reserved marinade brushing it on kebabs, each trun …till fully cooked.enjoy.
They are flavorful, juicy & easy to make! Grilled Sesame Chicken Kabobs are a fun & healthier version of our favorite Chinese take out chicken recipe. The theme for this grilling season in the McCollum house is: Summer of the kabobs! I love chicken kabobs, and this recipe for Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Asian Marinade was long overdue for a photo update, so last week I made this for my niece Kara and her family. And I am happy to report that even though this recipe has a complex blend of flavors, even the kids gobbled it up!