Pressure Cooker Chicken Supper Pot.
You can have Pressure Cooker Chicken Supper Pot using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Chicken Supper Pot
- You need 16 oz of chicken in bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots, thawed.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of uncooked noodles.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of half and half.
Pressure Cooker Chicken Supper Pot instructions
- Spray container with non stick spray. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes. Stir in everthing eles except half and half. Cover; cook for 6 minutes. After pressure has released open cover and mix in half and half..