BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan). These easy, crispy, roasted BBQ chickpeas make a delicious option for healthy snacking or the perfect crunchy topper for salads. How many roasted chickpea recipes are too many? Asking for a friend… Ok, or not.
A vegan buddha bowl is what I often have for lunch. I often check which veggies are left in my fridge and just throw everything together in a bowl. I like to eat the rainbow, so I add lots of colorful raw plants like tomatoes. You can have BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan)
- You need 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 cup of cooked millet.
- Prepare Half of pint cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare Half of green or red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need Half of red onion, sliced.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
This recipe is light, incredibly easy to prepare and you can use your favorite spices. We have just found out about Spicy Roasted Chickpeas. The recipe is light, incredibly easy to Dry the chickpeas, put them in a bowl and add lemon juice, spices and mix using your hands. Try this vegan BBQ chickpea salad with tahini ranch dressing made with simple ingredients for a quick and easy, healthy plant-based lunch or dinner.
BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan) step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Toss chickpeas with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread chickpeas and veggies out on a baking sheet.
- Start cooking millet to package directions.
- Roast chickpeas and veggies for 20 minutes.
- Serve veggies and chickpeas over millet with olive oil or extra BBQ sauce on top.
I used canned chickpeas for this recipe but chickpeas cooked from scratch work too. BBQ Chickpea Salad: hearty, healthy, satisfying, eat your veggies and lick your fingers kind of salad. Divide the lettuce among two large bowls. Then divide all of the vegetable and the BBQ chickpeas on top of the Drizzle with creamy vegan ranch dressing and garnish with a wedge of lime. This BBQ Roasted Chickpeas recipe is the easiest toasted chickpea recipe that you need for the summer!