Oyster Mushrooms Satay.
You can have Oyster Mushrooms Satay using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oyster Mushrooms Satay
- You need 10 of wooden skewers, or as needed, soaked in water for 1 hour.
- Prepare 250 gr of oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- Prepare of For ground spices:.
- It’s 5 of birds eye chili peppers (you can add or reduce the amount as you like).
- You need 3 of candle nuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of For the complement:.
- It’s of Sweet soy chili sauce (2 tbsp sweet soy sauce+ birds eye chili peppers (optional-as to taste) + 1 tsp fresh lime juice).
- You need of Fried shallots.
Oyster Mushrooms Satay instructions
- Put oyster mushrooms into boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat and drain. Let it cool. Cut lengthwise..
- In a big bowl, mix ground spices, boiled oyster mushrooms, and sweet soy sauce. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Let it aside for 15 minutes..
- Thread marinated oyster mushrooms onto skewers then grill 7-8 minutes per side or until cooked through..
- Serve with warm rice, sweet soy chili sauce, and fried shallots! 😋.