Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts. BBQ tandoori chicken breasts were top of the agenda when I got the opportunity to cook on a kamado. The ceramic grill can heat up to the The ceramic grill can heat up to the phenomenal temperatures that exactly mimic the traditional Indian clay oven called the tandoor so it sounded like. Tandoori chicken gets its name from the bell-shaped tandoor clay oven which is also used to make naan, or Indian flatbread.
Chicken breasts are great on the grill! These grilled chicken breasts are marinated in a simple citrus marinade made with lime, orange juice, honey, and red pepper flakes. Massage your chicken breasts with a smattering of spices, grill them hot and fast, and mop them with Traeger BBQ sauces for perfectly tangy chicken. You can cook Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts
- You need 8 of chicken breasts.
- You need 3 tbsp of tandoori bbq spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of greek yogurt.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and Traeger Fin & Feather rub. Grilled Chicken Breasts with BBQ Sauce. If so, try these easy Tandoori-style chicken breasts. These grilled chicken breasts are marinated in a flavorful buttermilk and spice mixture then placed on the grill.
Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken..
- Mix your chicken and all ingredients in a large ziploc bag..
- Keep marinated chicken in the fridge for about 4 hours..
- Heat your grill on high, then wait 8 minutes and then turn your grill to medium low heat..
- Start grilling your chicken..
- Skin side down first for about 12 minutes..
- Then flip your chicken. Grill for another 10 – 12 minutes..
Reserve the marinade and brush on during the first half of cooking. Slice and serve in salads, wraps, sandwiches, or with your favorite. If you love Tandoori chicken, give this grilled Tandoori Chicken recipe a try at home! Enjoy this clean recipe and more at TheGraciousPantry.com. It dawned on me that the Tandoori Chicken I've seen in restaurants always has a red tint.