Tricia 's homemade pork sausage.
You can have Tricia 's homemade pork sausage using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tricia 's homemade pork sausage
- You need 1 lb of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Penzeys sausage seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of penzeys ground fennel seed.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fennel seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of penzeys ground pepper.
- It’s 1 each of onion powder, basil, tarragon, garlic, use as much of these seasonings as you like. I like lots of flavor so I go heavy with them..
- You need 1 of olive oil. for cooking the pork. I usually do two or three turns around the pan..
Tricia 's homemade pork sausage instructions
- Add all the spices in with the ground pork. Get you hands in there and mix well. You can cook this right away or let it set up to 2 days for extra flavor..
- Poor oil around the pan to coat the bottom lightly. Put pork in the pan and cook until brown all the way through. This step could take up to 10 mins depending on how big your pork chunks are..
- I like this recipe because I know what is in it and you can buy ground pork from 70-93 % fat free..