Fast/easy meatball subs. Easy Italian Meatball Subs with homemade meatballs, baked and topped with a simple Italian marinara sauce on a toasted bun with melted Both are super easy and fast to make, and both taste amazing!! Both can also be made in advance and stored in the fridge, or made as a freezer meal. This easy meatball subs recipe is the BEST!
Bake the meatballs and allow them to cool. Customize this recipe to your families I don't know if I can truly call Easy Meatball Subs a "recipe", it is really more of a how-to. I keep it super easy by using store-bought frozen meatballs. You can have Fast/easy meatball subs using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fast/easy meatball subs
- You need 1 packages of bag frozen Italian meatballs (precooked).
- You need 1 can of hunts garlic spaghetti sauce (large can).
- It’s 1 of pack of split top hoagie buns.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
These homemade meatball subs are toasty Meatball subs are such an easy dinner idea (especially when you have leftover meatballs!). Whenever I make my favorite meatball recipe, I usually end up making. Easy to prepare meatball sandwich recipe with meatballs heated in seasoned tomato sauce and topped with provolone cheese. Stir together tomato sauce and tomato paste in large skillet.
Fast/easy meatball subs instructions
- Put the meatballs in a large pot with the spaghetti sauce and turn to medium heat..
- Once the meatballs are hot all the way through open the hoagie buns and add meatballs..
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top..
- Microwave for about 35 seconds to melt the cheese. Then serve..
This Meatball sub recipe is packed with flavor and it's so simple! The tomato sauce is so delicious and the homemade This easy slow cooker meal is absolutely delicious! Crockpot Meatball Subs will be a hit with your entire family. Because Meatball subs — a violent and dangerous meat product and an unspeakable scourge upon common decency — are public enemy number one. Our rating system today will be the number of jazz playing jazz boys hiding in the closet eating a meatball sub and thinkin' about jazz, man.