Slow cooker cream corn. Stir until combined, then top with cream cheese and butter. In a slow cooker, combine corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, and sugar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
If you've only been eating creamed corn out of a can up until this point, this crockpot cheesy corn is going to be a. From this point forward, consider this ultimate slow-cooker creamed corn recipe the only one you'll ever need. Frozen corn, cream cheese, milk, butter, sugar, salt and pepper all get dumped right into your slow cooker for the easiest, one-and-done side dish you could ever imagine. You can have Slow cooker cream corn using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker cream corn
- You need 5 (15 ounce) of cans corn kernels, drained.
- You need 8 slices of cooked and chopped bacon.
- Prepare 1 c. of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of sugar.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s block of cream cheese, quartered.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter, cut into tablespoons.
- Prepare of Sliced green onions, for garnish.
Doing this simmering step in the slow cooker frees up your stove and also gives the corn some extra time to soak in that buttery bath. Slow Cooker Creamed Corn Ingredients: To make this slow cooker creamed corn recipe, you will need the following ingredients: Corn: Either canned or frozen whole-kernel corn will do. Cream cheese: I typically use low-fat cream cheese, but full-fat would be extra-delicious too. Butter: Whose flavor is essential in creamed corn, in my opinion.
Slow cooker cream corn instructions
- In a 4-quart slow-cooker, add corn, 3/4 of the bacon, milk, and sugar and season with salt and pepper. Stir. Top with cream cheese and butter..
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring well after 1 hour..
- Garnish with remaining 1/4 of the bacon and green onions and serve..
How to Make Creamed Corn in the Slow Cooker. To make creamed corn in the slow cooker, you just mix everything together in your crock pot and walk away. Rudy's Creamed Corn recipe calls for heavy cream, butter and cream cheese to be added along with a large bag of frozen corn. Creamed Corn with Ricotta, Rosemary and Bacon will be the best creamed corn you ever ate! This Slow Cooker Creamed Corn is rich, creamy, buttery, seasoned to perfection, SO easy and practically fool proof!