Stuffed peppers… recycle your leftovers.
You can have Stuffed peppers… recycle your leftovers using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed peppers… recycle your leftovers
- Prepare 1 c of leftover rice.
- Prepare 4-6 oz of protien, diced: beef, chkn, or pork are recommended.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, clean and cored.
- You need 5 oz of (+) grated or diced cheese.
- It’s of Seasonings, salt & pepper + etc.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Stuffed peppers… recycle your leftovers instructions
- Heat oven to 425°, include pyrex dish.
- Stuff peppers with protien filling the bottom 1/3. Stuff protien into cracks but do not flatten..
- Add rice to cover protien, about 2/3 full. Press rice into protien filling any gaps..
- Add seasonings, half the cheese, and butter (or sause such as au jus or gravy as available)..
- Fill remaining space in peppers with rice..
- Remove pyrex pan and cover with EVO or Pam. Add peppers ensuring they will not tip over..
- Cover pan with foil and bake @ 425° for 20 min on the bottom rack..
- Add cheese to top of peopers and broil on top rack until cheese has melted…about 5min.
- Let cool before serving. Add cheese or seasoning to taste..