Smores brownies. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Decadent S'mores Brownies are to die for! They're rich and fudgy with crispy graham cracker pieces and gooey marshmallows.
Smack dab in the middle are the brownies; a thick layer of the richest, fudgiest brownies around. This post may contain affiliate links. The chocolate brownie part comes next. You can cook Smores brownies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smores brownies
- Prepare 1 pack of your favorite PANCAKE mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of cocoa unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 250 grams of white marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 15-20 pcs of Oreo Cookies (slightly crshed).
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweetened chocolate chips (melt into the microwave for 15seconds).
This is where things sometimes go terribly wrong in my house… because I just want to. Pour brownie batter over graham crackers. To check brownies with a toothpick, you can gently push marshmallows to the side with a knife or offset spatula. S'mores Brownies – A graham cracker crust, fudgy brownie, toasted gooey marshmallows, and topped with more graham crackers.
Smores brownies step by step
- Preheat Oven at 150 deg cel..
- Follow package pancake instruction, add cocoa and sugar. Mix well until lumps are gone..
- Pour into your greased rectangular baking pan. Bake for 15mins or until done..
- Let it cool..
- In a microwavable bowl add water and marshmallow. Stir and meltinto the microwave for 30seconds or until well melted..
- POur into the baked brownie base. Topped with oreo and melted chocolate..
These S'mores Brownies are brownies swirled with marshmallow fluff and milk chocolate chips, on a graham cracker crust and topped with toasted marshmallows. All of the delicious goodness is PACKED into this brownie! The melty marshmallow, the graham cracker crust, and a hershey bar melted for the frosting! These s'mores brownies are super tasty and they were totally easy too. These fantastic, fudgy gluten-free brownies are baked in a graham cracker crust, topped with large marshmallows and mini chocolate chips, then broiled.