Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes.
You can have Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Prepare 18 of double stuff Oreos.
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of packets cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Hot fudge sauce (If do not want to make you can use Nutella).
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes instructions
- Pre heat over 275. Line muffin tin with 18 cupcake liners. Place an Oreo in the bottom of each one..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Beat in vanilla, eggs, sour cream and salt. Beat until smooth. Put to side..
- To make hot fudge sauce combine in a medium saucepan butter,cocoa powder, chocolate chips, sugar, and evaporated milk. Stir to combine over medium-low heat..
- Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to low and continue simmering for 7 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Remove from heat add vanilla. Pour mixture into a blender and blend the mixture for 2 minutes. Pour into a heat safe container to store. Worth making for the cupcakes!!!!!.
- Now add a tbsp of the cheesecake batter to each muffin cup. Place a tsp of the hot fudge next, then top off with cheesecake batter. Take a toothpick (I used a straw) and swirl the fudge into the cheesecake mix..
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until filling is set. Cool completely in the tin before removing. Store in refrigerator. Again, these are delicious!!!! Enjoy!.