Sautéed Mushrooms In Ghee.
You can have Sautéed Mushrooms In Ghee using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Mushrooms In Ghee
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 packages of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of olive oil (if cooking a lot of mushrooms).
Sautéed Mushrooms In Ghee step by step
- rinse mushrooms.
- Place ghee in stir-fry skillet. melt on medium heat..
- once the ghee is melted, add mushrooms into pan.
- Add a good amount of garlic salt. Stir..
- Cover with lid and let sit for 3-5 minutes. Then stir. Repeat until brown and soft..
- If cooking a lot of mushrooms, add 1/2 tsp of olive oil or more depending on quantity. Do this step only if it looks like the ghee isn't covering all of the mushrooms and it's hard to stir them..
- Add more garlic salt if needed. (to taste).
- Place lid on and let sit for a few more minutes. Stir. Repeat until they are the texture you desire. The longer you keep them in there the softer they become..
- Leftovers last 3-4 days in the fridge..