Bbq Baked Blackbean Tacos.
You can cook Bbq Baked Blackbean Tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Baked Blackbean Tacos
- You need 2 small of sweet peppers cut in thin strips (I used 1 red & 1 purple).
- It’s 1 small of onion cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 2 small of avocados cut in cubes.
- It’s 1 can of rinced blackbeans.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbsp of taco seasonning (I used sarnewchef2 recipe).
- You need pinch of chipotle powder.
- Prepare of hot sauce (I used chili-lime cholula brand).
- Prepare 8 small of soft tortillas.
- Prepare of taco sauce (I used old el paso brand).
Bbq Baked Blackbean Tacos step by step
- Here's the link to sarnewchef2 taco seasoning recipe. Just use the ingredients & quantities, do not follow the direction steps https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337989-homemade-taco-seasoning.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except for tortillas and taco sauce.
- Put in foil paper and grill on bbq at medium heat for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Grill tortillas on bbq at high heat for couple of seconds each side.
- Serve blackbean mix in hot tortillas with taco sauce on top and a side salad.