Hotdogs and salad. To become salad, a hot dog would have to be broken apart again, undoing all the hard work that went into making a mysterious assortment of scrap meats into an appetizing whole. A salad of any variety with chunks of hotdogs thrown in there. Some nasty shit that's made with all the remenants of a terrible hot dog meal.
So good it's almost as if there isn't any veggies in it at. Hotdog buns, viennas, tomato and onion gravy, mustard, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, pickled onions, cheddar cheese, salad dressing of your choice. Prepare hotdog as usual, pour over some gravy and mustard, add the salad and viola. You can have Hotdogs and salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hotdogs and salad
- You need of salad.
- Prepare 4 oz of Hotdogs chopped, about two out of a package.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 8 cup of iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red cabbage.
- You need of dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin, the very good type if you can get it.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Single Grilled Homemade Hot Dog And Fresh Salad Hot dog and salad in pastry bowl. Hot dog with lettuce and red onions in a take away container Hot dog with salad and fries. Chicago Dog Salad Recipe – My pickiest just eats the dogs.this is a big favorite. Dressed salad keeps in the fridge for a few days and is Potato Salad with Grilled Sausage Recipe Recipe by Hot Dog Sausage Council "Great Potato Salad recipe to go with any sausage.
Hotdogs and salad instructions
- Mix the lettuce, cabbage, carrots together..
- Chop the two hotdogs into bite sized pieces. Add to lettuce mixture..
- Add the oil, vinegar, oregano, cheese, salt, and pepper. Toss, serve hope you enjoy!.
Hot dogs or Salad????? which do you prefer? Personally, I would go with a Reisling. It's a crisp white that will also be able to stand up to the mayo that's likely on the potato salad. In honor of National Hot Dog Month(July) I decided to make this up. It's pretty tasty, but definitely on the strange side.