Vegetarian Creamy Parmesan, Garlic And Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can have Vegetarian Creamy Parmesan, Garlic And Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Creamy Parmesan, Garlic And Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 13 of Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Margarine.
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmasian cheese (grated).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
Vegetarian Creamy Parmesan, Garlic And Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- First, carefully remove stems from all the mushrooms, clean all with a wet paper towel. Slice the stems, cutting off and removing the hard putter edges. Dice the rest very fine. Warm up oil on a medium skillet..
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Add minced stems and garlic. Sauté for a couple minutes, until they reach a golden brown color and liquids removed. Set aside to cool..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a large baking sheet with olive oil..
- Melt butter. Use brush to coat mushrooms to keep them from drying out!.
- When the garlic and stems have cooled. Add the cream cheese, Parmesan, lack pepper and cayenne. It will be thick! Use a spoon to fill the mushrooms in with cheesy goodness..
- After filling mushrooms with a generous amount of cheesiness transfer for prepared cooking sheet. Sprinkle each with a hefty amount of Parmesan cheese to give it a little extra! This recipe is fun because you can experiment – Next time… I'm adding crab meat!! Bake for 20!.
- After 20, check. Mushrooms should be starting to form liquid underneath, and golden brown crispy top. Remove and ENJOY! The cayenne gives it a great kick..