Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian.
You can have Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian
- Prepare 1 of Portobello Mushroom Cap – Large.
- It’s 4 oz of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1/8 of onion – chopped.
- You need 1 of Olive Oil – extra virgin.
- You need 1 of pizza toppings.
- It’s of seasonings.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Basil leaves – dried.
- You need 1 of Oregano leaves – dried.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove – chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Salt.
- It’s of topping sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan Cheese – grated.
- You need 1 of Pizza Sauce.
Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian instructions
- Saute the mushroom cap in olive oil with all seasonings and garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place mushroom cap upside down on a foiled baking sheet and add the chopped onions to the center.
- Pour the pizza sauce over the center and distribute evenly.
- Add the mozzarella cheese.
- Add additional pizza toppings – vegetarian or meat.
- Bake at 425°F for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Mix pizza sauce and grated parmesan together for an easy garnish.