Quick and easy egg 🥚 drop 🥣. #eggsoup #easyrecipe #quickrecipe #eggrecipe Thanks sooo much for watching!!! The egg will spread out into ribbons. Turn off the heat and garnish with a few more chopped green onions.
How to thicken egg drop soup? If you prefer a thicker texture try adding starch to the soup. I thought making this soup would be much more difficult, but this recipe was easy and the result was so Yummy! You can have Quick and easy egg 🥚 drop 🥣 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy egg 🥚 drop 🥣
- Prepare 4 cups of water (or chicken stock).
- It’s 1 pc. of chicken broth cube.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp. of ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onions (or any green leafy veggies).
- It’s 2 tbsp. of cornstarch (dissolved in 2 tbsp water).
- Prepare 1 of onion (minced).
- It’s to taste of salt & pepper.
When I'm sick, "egg drop" soup is my favourite remedy. It is soothing, tasty and nutritious, and it takes very little time to prepare. This fast and easy homemade egg drop soup is warm and soothing on cold days or when you're feeling under the weather. This fast and easy homemade egg drop soup comes together in just a few minutes and has a ginger infused broth that is extra comforting to an achy head and body.
Quick and easy egg 🥚 drop 🥣 instructions
- Boil water..
- Once boiling, add chicken broth cube (skip this if you are using chicken stock). Dissolve. Then add carrot, sweet corn and onion. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, crack 3 eggs. Beat. Set aside..
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tbsp water. Set aside..
- After 5 minutes, season the soup with salt and pepper. Then add green onions. Stir in dissolved cornstarch while continously stirring. Next is beaten egg. Pour the egg small amount at a time while stirring to create silky egg strands. Simmer for 1 minute. Then remove from heat..
This is a simple recipe for making Chinese egg drop soup. Here's the story of how I first learned to make it First, put your chicken broth inside of the pot. Then set your stovetop to high heat and put the pot on. Using a fork, in the bowl beat the egg, this is when you add the salt, pepper, and scallions. It's made with eggs, ginger, green onions, and mushrooms.