Salt N' Pepper Paleo Sweet Potato Fries.. Did you know that sweet potato fries at restaurants are often floured? Sweet potato fries are delicious, easy and allergy-friendly. Soak the cut fries before you bake, as this helps them to retain their tenderness.
Salt and Pepper Sweet Potato Fries You can't get more classic than salt and pepper when it comes to French fries, and these sweet potato fries bring it back to basics. Baked sweet potato fries are so easy to make at home! This healthy and delicious vegetable side dish will satisfy your cravings for french fries! You can have Salt N' Pepper Paleo Sweet Potato Fries. using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salt N' Pepper Paleo Sweet Potato Fries.
- Prepare 3 of SWEET POTATOES LARGE.
- Prepare 4 of PALM COCONUT OIL OF OR CUPSs.
- You need 2 of EGGS.
- It’s 1/4 CUP of ARROWROOT POWDER.
- Prepare 1 TSP of SEA SALT.
- You need 1/2 TSP of PEPPER.
Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into even matchsticks. Place them on a foil- or parchment-lined baking tray (parchment paper will yield a crisper. Sweet potato fries are such a staple for a real food diet! Even before I started eating a more allergen free diet, I ate sweet potato fries regularly.
Salt N' Pepper Paleo Sweet Potato Fries. step by step
- Cut sweet potatoes into thin strips.
- Heat oil in a pan on high heat.
- Mix together egg, arrowroot powder, salt, and pepper.
- Coat a small batch of sweet potato strips in the batter and drop into the hot oil..
- Use tongs to move the fries around a bit to prevent sticking.
- When orange brown remove from the oil and place on a paper towel.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Season, serve and enjoy.
Regular orange sweet potatoes are what I'm using here. Though I do love other varieties like Salt, garlic & pepper. These Paleo sweet potato fries is one of our favorite, easiest side dishes. The cajun seasonings add bold flavor and a little zest, without being Rinse sweet potato under cold water. Pat dry, then cut into small spears.