Mizuna and Anchovy Pasta.
You can cook Mizuna and Anchovy Pasta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mizuna and Anchovy Pasta
- Prepare 200 grams of Spaghetti.
- It’s 50 grams of Mizuna.
- It’s 3 of to 4 Anchovy fillets.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of heaping tablespoon Salt (to use when boiling the spaghetti).
- You need 1 of Salt (use gourmet salt, such as rock salt, if possible.
Mizuna and Anchovy Pasta step by step
- Cut the mizuna into 4 cm lengths. Slice the garlic in half, remove the green shoot inside, and crush the halved cloves with the side of your knife..
- Remove the seeds from the red chili pepper and slice. Coarsely chop up the anchovy. If using anchovy paste, use about 2 teaspoons..
- In a large pot, bring about 2 liters of water to boil, and salt the water. When boiling the spaghetti, subtract 1 and 1/2 minutes from the cooking time instructed on the package..
- (About 5 minutes before the spaghetti is ready) In an unheated pan, add olive oil, garlic, and red chili peppers, and sauté on low heat..
- When the sauté becomes fragrant, add the anchovy and continue sautéing. Add two ladles of the water from the boiling spaghetti, and stir well (over high heat)..
- Strain the spaghetti, add the mizuna, then combine all ingredients and toss them together. Adjust the amount of salt to taste..
- Here it is with fava beans..