Quick tuna with olive sauce. Seared Ahi Tuna with a peppery crust served over a quick and fresh tasting tomato sauce with green olives. The sauce has a wonderful balance between acidity and sweetness of the tomatoes, plenty of extra virgin olive oil and the beautiful texture of high-quality tuna. If you close your eyes, you can.
The sauce tastes like straight up olive oil. I tried adding more lemon juice – didn't help, added. Pasta with sauce of tuna, tomato, garlic, shallots, olives, parsley. You can have Quick tuna with olive sauce using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick tuna with olive sauce
- It’s 1 of tuna steak.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of canned black olives.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of olives water.
Looking for a quick and easy midweek meal? If you are using water-packed, not oil-packed tuna, add a couple more tablespoons of olive oil to the sauce. You may also want to add a minced anchovy.. Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks with Dipping SauceWhat Great.
Quick tuna with olive sauce instructions
- Cook the tuna on a griddle..
- Blend the olives with their water and the oil.
- Put some of the olives onbthe bottom of therish, the tuna on top and then some more olives on it. You may add a bit of green to it (I used lamb's lettuce.
Slice the tomatoes, lay on two plates and sprinkle with sea salt flakes. Mix the olives, capers, red onion, olive oil and vinegar, and season. Heat the olive oil in a small frying pan or saucepan. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood.