Cookie dough pie. In comparison to your standard cookie pie—with its plethora of butter, eggs, and white flour—the above version is a much healthier alternative, while still tasting Imagine cookie dough in the form of a pie. Cookie Dough Pie from Delish.com is for the avid cookie dough fan. Make crust: Grease a shallow pie dish with cooking spray.
The pie "filling" is the same eggless cookie dough featured in the ever popular cookie dough This pie is pretty rich so a small slice will do just fine, which your friends will appreciate – more to share.. Recipes > Dessert > Cookies > Chocolate Chip Cookies > Cookie Dough Whoopie Pie Filling. How to Make the Best Whoopie Pie Filling. You can cook Cookie dough pie using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie dough pie
- It’s of crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of etrythritol.
- You need of for cookie dough.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of softened butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almond flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tbsp of etrythritol.
- Prepare 30 grams of sugar free chocolate chips or Hershey chocolate bars cut up.
- You need of no bake cheesecake.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of heavy whipping cream (1 cup whipped ).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of etrythritol.
Mix up your cookie dough… A Cookie Dough Pie. I honestly hate making pies because I hate photographing them. Make topping: Roll extra cookie dough into small balls. Remove cookie dough from mixer bowl to a second bowl; set aside.
Cookie dough pie step by step
- For the crust. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, and salt and mix well with a whisk..
- Melt butter and add in the sweetener. Combine with the dry ingredients using a spatula..
- Line an 8 inch casserole dish with parchment paper. (9×6 (8×8).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crust has a light golden brown color..
- Let cool in the dish for 10-20 minutes and remove by lifting up parchment paper. Don't try to take it off the paper yet. Move to the fridge to continue cooling for about one hour. It will be ready to handle after that.
- For cookie dough. Measure out almond flour and add in a pinch (1/16 of a tsp) of salt and whisk together..
- Cream together softened butter, oil, vanilla, and sweetener (if using granulated mix this in with the dry ingredients)..
- Fold in chocolate chips and let chill for about 10 minutes in the fridge..
- On wax paper spoon or pipe out approximately 20-22 dollops of cookie dough.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes and then place in a bowl or baggy to chill in the fridge until your no bake cheesecake filling is ready.
- For no bake cheesecake. Whip 4 oz of heavy cream and 1/4 cup sugar equivalent with an electric mixer on high. (you can add a pinch of xanthan gum to the cream and it will whip right up!).
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar equivalent with softened cream cheese and vanilla extract until very smooth..
- Fold the whipped cream and cream cheese together until full combined..
- Fold in cookie dough pieces and spread on to the crust in a big mound.Let chill for at least an hour.
There is no need to wash the bowl before going on to the next step. Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream pie. Very stern about Inanna not having a taste of cookie dough or pie filling, even if her pitiful eyes start to win you over. Simply Delicious by NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE®. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Pie.