Instant Pot Pulled Pork. Pulled pork is something you always see on those barbecue competition shows where people go to great lengths to prepare and cook with all kinds of methods. Pulled pork is tops on my list of favorite foods to make with an Instant Pot. This quick and easy Instant Pot pulled pork is ultra-tender and infused with the rich smoky, sweet flavors of BBQ sauce.
Making Easy Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork in an Instant Pot. An Insta Pot is one of the most popular brands of electric pressure cookers. They are easy to use and your Instant Pot can help you create these delicious Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork! You can have Instant Pot Pulled Pork using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- It’s 1 of 1-2 lbs pork butt.
- You need of Pork dry rub.
- Prepare of Liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 can of coca cola.
- It’s 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of large bottle of BBQ sauce.
Since this is such an easy recipe, I've gotten a number. The best pork cuts for pulled pork are called "Boston butt," "pork shoulder," "pork roast," or "pork loin." for my Instant Pot shredded pork, I prefer Once the pork is cooked and the pressure from the Instant Pot released, it is time to shred pork and turn it into pulled pork. By :The Instant Pot Bible by Bruce Weinstein. Here's our standard recipe for pulled pork.
Instant Pot Pulled Pork instructions
- Pour some liquid smoke on the pork but then add a generous amount of dry rub on all sides of pork butt, wrap in foil/plastic baggie and refrigerate overnight..
- In a bowl combine 1 half bottle of BBQ sauce, the coca cola and the apple cider vinegar..
- Cut pork but into 3 pieces to fit in bottom of instant pot..
- Select sautee/brown function on instant pot. When done warming up add the pork butt and brown on both sides for 2 minutes each. (When done select stop on instant pot.).
- Add BBQ mixture in bowl to the instant pot over pork butt..
- Select the no steam/pressure cook nozzle. On instant pot lid..
- Seal the top in the locked position and select the meat function, make sure on high setting and adjust timer to 40 minutes..
We use smoked paprika to give the meat that characteristic "smoker" flavor, rather than a bottled barbecue sauce that can end up too sweet. Tender and juicy Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork! This easy pulled pork recipe is so quick to make barbecue in the Instant Pot! Another thing everyone's been asking me to make all the time. So start getting pulled in the right direction because your Instant Pot is going to have this ready in a fraction of a time that your slow cooker did and it's also.